null
x

INNER PIECE® 2.0

$41.99
(5 reviews) (Write a Review)
Weight:
0.20 LBS

The Inner Piece® 2.0 is a padded ballistic nylon IWB holster designed for appendix carry. The Tuckable 360® C-Clip allows adjustment for both height and cant. The Integrated magazine carrier is positioned for quick reloads.

5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews

  • 5
    Inner Piece 2.0

    Posted by Tim on Jun 25th 2020

    Best holster EVER! I have 4. had Desantis custom make one for my Kahr PM40 with Crimson Trace. THESE ARE THE BEST AND MOST COMFORTABLE FOR APPENDIX CARRY!

  • 5
    Inner Piece 2.0

    Posted by Jay Tracy on Feb 14th 2020

    Great Holster - Comfortable - ordered a J hook for it

  • 5
    Inner Piece 2.0

    Posted by Shane B. on Dec 23rd 2019

    So far seems to be a really comfortable holster. I really like the feel of it and the convenience and versatility of the adjusting clip.

  • 5
    Inner Piece 2.0

    Posted by Alex on Aug 27th 2019

    Been wearing everyday for a month as an appendix carry for walking and normal activities. Very comfortable. I notice the soft edges and fabric build don't cause irritation and the flex between the pistol and magazine pockets aids conformance to my body. It stays in place and i’m Very happy with it.

  • 5
    Inner Piece 2.0

    Posted by Warren on Apr 5th 2019

    In my opinion it is the best appendix carry holster! I have purchased two of them for different pistols. My choice 90% of the time. The other 10% is a pocket carry holster.