- Are the holsters replaceable for the Gunny Sacks?
- What's the difference between the Super Fly® and The Nemesis®?
- There was a price on your website, when I called it was different. Why?
- I requested air delivery and my order was not received on time. Why?
- Do the ankle holsters come with the calf strap?
- Can I change the color of the snap on the accessories?
- Does The Companion come with both a clip and a belt loop?
- Are the holsters interchangeable on the style #11D shoulder rig?
- Do tension screws need to be adjusted on the holsters?
- What is your return policy?
- How do I feed my belt through the A35 speedloader holder?
- How do I know which size belt to order?
- I just received my M24 Tuck-This® II holster and I think I received the wrong fit. How can I make sure I received the right holster?
- Do I get charged twice for shipping if an item(s) is backordered?
- Can I still place an order if the website says "Out of Stock"?
- Why are there two different charges on my credit card when I only placed one order?
- What is the difference between "lined" and "unlined or plain" holsters?
Yes, they come in various styles - small, medium/ large, Glock 26/27, Kahr K9/K40 and Colt 1911.
The Super Fly® is a revised version of The Nemesis®. The Super Fly® has a tackier rubberized fabric and features a detachable flap which conceals the outline of the firearm in your pocket. The flap is attached by a thin strip of Velcro® on the longest side of the holster.
The website is as current as possible, however there may be a misprint or a change that was not on the web site yet due to time factors here at DeSantis. DeSantis is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or incorrect prices on this website. Any questions feel free to contact us.
Please note the availability of your item before ordering. If an item is in stock, it will ship within 24-48 hours regardless of selected shipping methods. To ensure your order will ship within a time that is to your satisfaction, please call customer service at 800-424-1236 to place your order. If an item is delayed longer than the noted availability, you will be notified via email or phone before your order is processed. Due to the overwhelming orders we receive for our products, a delay in shipping is expected. Orders received after 12pm EST will be processed the next business day.
No. The calf support strap (C14) is an optional item that can be used with all of our ankle holsters.
Yes, on all uniform accessories you can choose silver, brass, or black snaps.
No. The Companion holster comes with belt slots on one side of the holster for belt carry, and either a clip or a belt loop on the other side for IWB carry. It can be worn inside or outside the pants.
Yes. You may purchase additional holsters as long as you use a DeSantis harness.
Yes. Frequently they fall from the holsters. If you use the holster daily, you should tighten the tension screws frequently to keep them from falling out.
Merchandise returned for credit, exchange or repair will be accepted for inspection and/or disposition, only with PRIOR FACTORY AUTHORIZATION. Any merchandise returned for credit or exchange within 30 days from date of invoice, is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Anything over 30 days will not be accepted. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Please call our Returns Dept at (800) 424-1236 for a Return Authorization Number.
Feed your belt through the cartridges so that 3 bullets are on either side of your belt.
Measure your existing belt from the inside edge of the buckle to the center hole, this will determine what size you will need to order. Our belts are slightly oversized, approximately 2" to accommodate holsters and accessories.
I just received my M24 Tuck-This® II holster and I think I received the wrong fit. How can I make sure I received the right holster?
With the steel clip facing you, if you are right hand, the magazine pouch will be on the right side. If you are left hand, the magazine pouch will be on the left side. Please note, when wearing the holster on the small of your back, the gun must be drawn with knuckles facing out.
No, you are not charged shipping on backorders. DeSantis will cover all ground shipping charges on backorders.
Yes, you can still place an order for items that are out of stock. Your order will be converted into a backorder status and will ship once the item is available. Backorders usually ship within 4-6 weeks.
When your order is placed, DeSantis authorizes your credit card for the total amount due, plus a 2% buffer. This buffer allows for any possible additional charges that might incur if an order is changed (item, shipping method, etc). Once your order has left the factory, we charge the credit card for the total amount due. The initial authorization will be lifted within a couple of days (depending on your bank).
A "lined" holster is made with suede on the inside to prevent rubbing or scratching on a firearms finish. An "unlined" holster has a raw leather finish which may have a natural tendency to "rub" a finish on a firearm.